Body Temperature Screening Solutions
Body temperature screening solutions. It’s fairly certain to say that life will change radically from now on and things we used to take for granted will be replaced by new norms. Body temperature screening is a solution to help get things moving again.
Body temperature screening WILL
- Estimate your body surface temperature (usually within 0.3C – 05C).
It WILL NOT
- Diagnose an illness,
- Detect a virus
- Give you an accurate diagnosis of fever.
Categories of solutions
- Crowd based cameras which screen a crowd and identify people with a raised temperature
- Similar cameras which operate on a one-to-one basis
- Cameras with temperature screening linked to access control
- Simple body temperature monitoring devices
Cameras with with temperature screening linked to access control is the only solution that log’s the users temperature. The other options do not have registered users and rely on a manual process of identifying people with a raised temperature in order to instigate any planned protocols for proper fever diagnosis.
Crowd based cameras and cameras which operate on a one-to-one basis are only suitable for indoor use. Cameras with temperature linked to access control and simple body temperature monitoring devices can operate in ambient air and we have outdoor solutions availabe for both both of these options.
At All Right Now we are properly evaluating options so we can advise you on the most appropriate solution for your requirements. Call us on 01295 660 566 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements. Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with our latest solutions.